Friday, April 25, 2014

Hello Friday.


I couldn't be more thrilled it's Friday! This week went by incredibly fast. I worked hard, I learned a lot, and definitely need a couple days to recharge. Wednesday was a definite highlight. I attended a morning chat (along with 40 other millennial employees) with our Executive VP and GMM of Ready-To-Wear. It was incredibly inspiring and I couldn't be happier with the company I work with. A big grin is on my face for the fact I got to wear a skirt this week - without tights. Spring is finally here (hopefully for good)! Have a relaxing weekend and enjoy these fun links from around the web . . .

A song for your weekend
A functional catch-all bag for summer
2014's most powerful people in media 
Love Jenna's handwritten ad to customer
Pretty sure this sweater belongs in my closet
A visual guide to portion control
7 life affirming things grateful people do
This made me laugh
And so did this
DIY Spring floral garland - easy décor if you're hosting a bridal shower this season
At home spa treatment - using fresh fruit ingredients
10 things you must have in your home by the age of 30
A funny and incredibly true story of NYC etiquette

No comments:

Post a Comment