Friday, September 26, 2014

when life gives you lemons, grab tequila & salt

 
This week I was given a whole lotta lemons. Good thing it's Friday and I have the next couple of days to recuperate. Have any fun plans for the weekend? Tonight is wine & movies with the girls, picnic & concert Saturday, & a day of rest on Sunday for the upcoming week. Sounds like a winning weekend to me!
 
Before we get to the fun weekend links, let's catch up. September is almost over {WHAT?!?} and a lot has been going on in between Jordan's visit until now.
 
+ Beach trip to Ocean City, New Jersey. Y'all I went to the Jersey Shore . . . well kind of. I didn't see Snooki, but it was a nice getaway from Manhattan.
 
 
+ Spending Saturday afternoons at The Ainsworth . . . where the fans say Roll Tide & sing Sweet Home Alabama.
 
+ FaceTime dates with the family in Alabama & my brother across the ocean in Italy {seriously, the kid is living the life!}
 
+ Working out the final details of moving apartments coming this fall!
 
+ Re-watching Scandal because it's that good & because I secretly wish I were Olivia Pope haha
 
+ A visit from my cousin Whitney.
 
Have a good one and enjoy these fun links from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend {excited to see these guys Saturday night!}
My favorite fall fragrance
The only season I burn candles
What your first crush says about you {mine: Devon Sawa. I can't tell you how many times I watched Now & Then with my sister & cousins growing up.}
Baked pumpkin cream cheese French toast - say that three times fast!
J. Crew is killing me with their new collection! This, this, & this {in heather grass} belong in my closet pronto!

Lena Dunham gives great advice
Loving Kate's collection 'Wit & Delight' for Target!
A fun & creative party, wedding, dinner idea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment