Sunday, November 2, 2014

a month away . . .

It's been over a month since I last posted on this blog of mine. Here's what happened the month of October . . .
 
The last roof top happy hour without a jacket - man I miss this already!
 
Macy's does the ice bucket challenge in Herald Square - proud of raising over $2,000 to ice our bosses.
Electro brunch, a drag queen, & girlfriends.
Experienced my first horse race at Belmont Park
Oktoberfest - 1 | Me - 0
NYC probably doesn't compare to the real shindig, but man was it fun!
Went to my first Ranger's game!
Sushi, Miss New York 1983, & a bank robber sans mask & money bag for Halloween
And just to start November off on the right foot . . .
Lynn & I frozen & windblown, but so worth watching folks run the NYC Marathon!


One of my favorite events to watch here in the city - so proud of my coworkers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment