Monday, August 22, 2011

let the trip begin

Sorry for the lack of posting last week. I am fully recovered from NYC {well almost} and am ready for the week ahead {which includes the beginning of my senior year}! I've decided to break this week into each day that we were there so here is Friday.


It was my first time on a plane in a really long time, so I was anxious on the way up. But I called window seat so I got this beautiful picture looking out over the Atlantic ocean.



We stayed in SoHo, which quickly became my favorite area of the city. It was very low key with a city vibe. I fell in love with all the little shops and restaurants.



Nick Arrojo's salon from What Not to Wear was located right across the street from our hotel.



This was the first store we went into in China town. It was b-e-a-utifully decorated {not}!

No comments:

Post a Comment