Thursday, October 18, 2012

around the office + chelsea

Thought I would share what I do only a daily basis {or at least for this week}! I have been Ashly's side kick. She's in charge of all the KK e-commerce {online} accounts, which includes Karen Kane, Zappos, Amazon, Belk, Dillards, Lord and Taylor, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Bon Ton, and a couple more! The past couple of days I have been working on reorders for fall, merchandising the website, and getting the next collections ready for the KK website! Check out all of our hard work here.
 
And now for a mini tour . . . here's the lobby with Spring 2013 on the mannequins.

And my desk! I should have straighted it up a little bit, but anyway, here it is!

Last night after work, I met up with some girls from my internship program at the Chelsea Market. They're ready for Halloween {boo!}

 We decided on a mexican reataurant called Dos Caminos. It was delicious and definitely worthy to post a photo of my chicken tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment