Friday, October 5, 2012

let the journey begin


It's finally here! I'm leaving today to start a very fun journey. Everything in Tuscaloosa is packed and in the car heading to Birmingham/Nashville before I fly out Monday! This time is definitely bittersweet. Sarah asked me what I would miss most: sweet friends and familiar faces, car rides, the quad, movie nights with friends, and home cooking. But, I sure can't wait to spend the next few months making some incredible memories . . . more to come!

And not to worry, I'll be busy packing and adjusting to city life, so my friends Sarah and Lauren have agreed to make daily posts {I'm a little afraid of this}. So let them know how they're doing throughout the week. Until next time, enjoy these posts from around the web and pictures from my last night with the girls!

typical

bestest friends

sweetest friends in the world

goodbye tuscaloosa

Remember Haley from American Idol? Love this song.

Loving these green pants

This looks delicious, and no it's not pumpkin!

How do you feel about navy nails?

1,000,000,000 users, incredible.

Fashion in Paris.

In love with this dot scarf.

T-swizzle

Well, this is depressing.

Check out my instagram and twitter for updates on city life!

No comments:

Post a Comment