Friday, April 26, 2013

friday


Hi there friends! Any fun happenings this weekend? I'll be celebrating an old friend/college roommate's engagement Saturday that is sure to be a high school throwback and mini 5 year reunion {5 years?!?!} Also, I'll be rooting on my sister and aunt who are running in Nashville's marathon Saturday! Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts . . .

Do you watch The Voice? I'm mildly obsessed with Adam Levine, I mean the show, and love the battle rounds they've had over the past couple weeks. Here are my three favorite:
Caroline Glaser v. Danielle Bradbery | Midas Whale v. Patrick Dodd | Ryan Innes v. Orlando Dixon

I would run a whole marathon to see this at the finish line, ha!

How to flirt with your husband, boyfriend, or significant other.

Kids are hilarious!

Serious chocolate makers - deliciously good and makes a great Mother's Day gift.

Isn't he just the cutest?!

Success.

Yes, let's add a television to your dashboard to catch up on your favorite show because this will prevent even more car accidents - not!

10 creativity tips from J. Crew CEO, Mickey Drexler.

Have you seen the new arrivals over at Anthropologie? I'm obsessing over this kaleidoscope dress, a pretty blouse, and these sailor shorts.

The world's coolest tree house hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment