Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Friends That Travel | Cati

 
My family and I are spending a week in California. We will start in Los Angeles - explore Sunset Boulevard, Grauman's Chinese Theater, spend an evening at Santa Monica Pier, and the most exciting to me . . . We got tickets to the Conan O'Brien Show! Next we will head to San Diego, hit up Six Flags along the way, but spend our next couple days at the zoo and enjoy this city's notoriously delicious food. We will end our trip in Anaheim, spending our last 2 days in Disneyland ;) 
  Each outing deserves a fun outfit that is both comfortable and functional. I love maxi skirts, because they are dressier than jeans but are so comfy! But most importantly, I packed a good amount of flats due to all of the walking and added in a lot of fun accessories to spruce up my outfits. My birthday dinner will be in LA, of which I picked something a little fancier. Who doesn't like getting all dolled up for their birthday? For our amusement park days, I chose a comfy cute outfit - I adore Keds/Converse, anything fun that shows off my personality! 
California Dreaming
Santa Monica Pier
Birthday Dinner
Exploring San Diego
Theme Park

No comments:

Post a Comment