Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Weekend!

 
Hi there friends! Hope you all had a great week! What are you up to this weekend? Mine is filled with wedding festivities for my sister's wedding {I actually get an extra day since I left yesterday!} First up is a couple days at the lake and then a shower by the Blake side of the family and then off to Georgia on Sunday for the groom's side! It will be busy, but tons of fun seeing family I haven't seen in a while and celebrating the bride-to-be. Have a relaxing weekend and visit these fun links from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend.
 
What's the most famous brand in your state? - I have to disagree on this one. I mean, what about Milo's or Blue Bell ice cream?! And I'm pretty sure Saks is best known in New York.
 
 
 
Making this summer inspired cake this weekend.
 
Having a frumpy day? Try this trick.
 
Anthropologie has hit the jackpot. I am so in love with this, this, and this.
 
Natalie Deayala Collection is the best -love her high neck mini!
 
 
 
 
Now this is cool Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment