Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Roundup

one of my happiest places to be in Alabama
Can we go back in time please? That was seriously a gooooood weekend! I got to spend it with some of my best friends and celebrated with my sister {aka the bride-to-be}! Between both showers, we got to sneak in a little blueberry picking, eating on the porch, and caught some rays by the lake. I can't believe the wedding is only a little over a month away {what?!?}.
Oh, and happy July 1st! How the heck did that happen?
pickin' blueberries

and makin' cobblers
sorry for the lack of make-up, but this is lake life, ha!

sisters

the blake cousins

so in love with little hunter
All of our dad's were cousins and all men had girls. What a fun time we've had growing up together and walking in their mischievous footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment