Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Weekend!


It's finally here - I am moving to Manhattan today! Totally in freak out mode - but so incredibly excited! Let's just all say a prayer to the travel God that all my luggage gets to the right airport and in one piece. What are your plans for the weekend? I'll be moving into a temporary home in Connecticut with my future roommate while we scout out apartments in the city - wish us luck!
Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts . . .
A song for your weekend.

Take a color IQ test - so cool!

A pretty braided pie crust adds a special touch.

Why working hard is good for you.

Made me laugh.

A braided up-do.

Delicious brown sugar-glazed brussels with bacon.

A fringe shawl coat would be perfect for a crisp fall day.

If you have an iPhone, have you updated to iOS 7? Here are 16 best things about the new update.

5 beauty tips from fashion week.

No comments:

Post a Comment