Monday, February 10, 2014

monday muse

I think we should add a day between Saturday and Sunday, don't you agree? My Monday's are typically very long days and the complete definition of Manic Monday. An extra day would be delightful to catch my breathe before my week started. For now, a little weekly inspiration must be suffice.
 
woods & fresh air // now that is a good lookin' front row // dangerous & lovely - a wholesome combination // spring flowers // pink lips - pretty look for Valentine's day // how gorgeous is this lace bathrobe? // Cara looking oh so classy // the cutest cake smash // a gem outfit
 
photo credit found on Tumblr
A big congratulations and hug to my brother who graduated Friday and is officially a Navy Sailor. I couldn't make it to Chicago on Friday, but here's a shot of Josh and Jessica. He has made us some pretty proud sisters!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment