Friday, January 16, 2015

happy weekend!

photo credit
The first couple weeks back in the office have been quite the whirlwind. It's nice getting back into the routine of things, but now that I'm back in the city I'm desperately trying to not get sucked into the winter blues. It helps to have something to look forward to every weekend for the next two months. First up, a weekend celebrating a friend's birthday! 
Life lately has been a lot of brisk walks to work, our first snow {that actually stuck to the pavements} last week, and a relaxing weekend in the middle of nowhere. This past weekend Bryan & I took a little road trip upstate New York for a whiskey tour & tasting. I think I was more interested in the cows . . .  
First snow of the year!
Can you blame me? How cute are they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment