Tuesday, January 27, 2015

a bust

This was my walk home from work early afternoon on Monday . . .
After a much talked about blizzard that was suppose to blanket Manhattan with up to two feet of snow that evening, I was pleasantly surprised when I walked out to this Tuesday morning . . .
I've never been more grateful.
Okay, that might be a tad dramatic. But seriously, thank you Juno for skipping over the city & high five to the snow plows.
I'm officially over this winter & beginning the countdown to warm weather. Although I'll be sad to trade in my cozy plaids & blanket scarves for pretty pastels, I'm ready to hang up my puffer jacket for awhile. I've started to compile a list of my spring must-haves.
These are on the top of my list . . .
 
dreaming of spring
lace tops / boyfriend jeans / pink lipstick / leather-strap watch / pop-of-color bag
pretty flats / tortoise sunnies / statement necklace / neutral polish / a spring-y scent
{click on the photo below for details}

No comments:

Post a Comment