Friday, March 22, 2013

happy friday!


Happy Friday, friends! It has been a catch up week that I can't seem to grasp - eek. Don't you just hate that? Fingers crossed this weekend I can catch up with laundry and cleaning, sounds fun huh?! Saturday I'm going to my sister's first dress fitting for the wedding! I haven't seen the dress yet {funny story: my dad and brother were the only people with her when she found her dress and the only ones that have seen it in person!}, but I know she's going to look beautiful. Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts . . .

A song for your weekend

This dress belongs in my closet stat!

Have you seen this Jeff Gordon + Pepsi Max prank? It's hilarious!

10 companies introduced at SXSW

Cute elephant key hooks

A swoon-worthy bathroom - love that shower door

Really cool anamorphic illusions by Felice Varini

Eight leadership lessons from the world's most powerful women - love #3 & #5

How cute are these kiddos?!

Kid wear on the runways

How to dress pattern on pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment