Monday, March 25, 2013

good for the soul

A reminder for any occasion
Have you ever had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day? Welcome to my life yesterday. It was a series of events at work {which we all have sometimes} but seriously it just was a bad day to say the least. I didn't like the unpleasant feeling so I needed something good for the soul. It's as simple as a phone call with a best friend, or a wonderful reminder, shopping for a new dress, indulging in a favorite dessert, or listening to a good song. How do you turn a frumpy day into a good one?

It's the simple things like searching for the perfect white dress for this summer. I love this one and this one.
Listening to good music.
Can't wait to see this guy hopefully this summer. Here's one of my all time favorite and one from his newest record.
A Coke float, need I say more? I grew up with my grandad making these for my sister and I when we were visiting at the lake and they have since been a favorite. Can you believe I have tons of friends that have never indulged in a Coke float?!
Here's to having a much better today than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment