Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Friday!


Whew, we made it to Friday. Have any fun plans for the weekend? I am so excited to be spending it with some old friends that I haven't seen in forever. We have lots of catching up to do, and fingers crossed I'll remember to capture a few pictures to share. Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts . . .

A song for your weekend

Now this is where I'd like to spend my weekend

An electrifying feeling {aka: An artist had a passionate love affair where they split and haven't seen each other since the 70s. In 2010 the artist held a show at MoMA where the two caught eyes for the first time since.}

Additional read to my new morning routine

I'm a tad bit ashamed to admit, but this show is hilarious

True fact

What a beautiful story and a beautiful couple

A tastier take on whole foods, two recipes to try this weekend {here & here}

When your daughter asks why she has to study, show her this. She'll thank you later, ha!

This made me laugh out loud

Who doesn't love a pretty one piece? Or this pretty scallop bikini?

The cheese robber.

25 least visited countries

No comments:

Post a Comment