Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Weekend!

 
I'm so happy the weekend is here! Better yet - summer Fridays (where one gets the opportunity to leave work mid-day). It's the best thing that's come to the work place in my opinion. I love spending the afternoon grabbing lunch with work friends or coming home to freshen up the place for the weekend. What are your plans for the holiday weekend? I'm sending a giant hug back home to Dad. It's been a while since I've seen the family, but FaceTime will have to suffice until the winter holidays roll around. Have a fantastic weekend and enjoy these fun links from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend
Crazy eyes is crazy pretty. She shares her beauty secrets here
Insanely delicious looking blueberry waffle cookies
All of these Shoshanna dresses belong in my closet
Let the next challenge begin
Joanna recommends 5 great documentaries
In need of a fun blog to read  this weekend? Love Taza is one of my favorites!
Strawberry cream scones, yes please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment