Friday, December 20, 2013

happy traveling weekend!


It's a good day ladies and gents. I'm heading to the south {first stop, Nashville!} for the next week and a half. I can't wait to hug some necks of best friends and family! I have a laundry list of things I want to do and places I want to go. Let's hope I can arrange it all to happen. It's time to enjoy these last few days of the year cookie baking, cocktail making, last minute gift shopping {oops!}, and wrapping up all the gifts. Have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts from around the web . . .
 
My favorite Christmas song for your weekend - because I love Christmas music. I love Michael Buble. And I love Kelly Rowland.
 
A hilarious Christmas card video.
 
 
My dad loves wedding cookies - I think I'll have to whip up a batch when I'm home!
 
 
Need a last minute dress for this weekend's holiday party? Here are three picks: 1   2   3
 
 
 
 
I would love to skip out on ice and snow covered sidewalks for a vacation to Ibiza, Spain



No comments:

Post a Comment