Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Weekend


TGIF. I have been counting down until the last minute for the weekend to start. Have any fun plans? While I don't have anything specific, I do have a friend in town so I'm sure we'll find some trouble to get into. My only request is we stay inside since it is still freezing outside - seriously the wind cuts right to the core.
 
Can we talk about Ashley Olsen for just a bit? The Olsen twin is my weekend inspiration. She knows how to start it off right with a cocktail (a tasty mock-tail if that's what you fancy instead). Loose waves, smoky eyes, and a little black dress is the perfect outfit for when a girlfriend comes into town. Enjoy your weekend and take a peek at these links from around the web . . .

A song for your weekend

Audrey's best style moments

Anyone else out there an over packer? Shabby Apple shares some great tips!

What people want in your state - how true is yours?

35 books to read before the movie comes out this year

How to stay creative

The Art of Presence

Eating light and hearty can be done

Sundance street style done right

Chicken + Waffle sliders - these would be yummy for the Super Bowl Sunday

A little reminder 

A pretty tea set to use when reading Tea and Crumpets with Julie Blake

Best coffee table books (I'd go for this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment