Friday, January 31, 2014

you're looking pretty good Friday

photo credit
Friday has never looked so good. You know when you have something to look forward to it takes fooorever to get there? Yeah, I have had that feeling all week. It's time for a little road trip. Some friends and I are making the trek up to Vermont for a ski weekend. Stay tuned for a full report next week! Have any fun plans for the weekend? Stay cozy and enjoy these links from around the web . . .
 
A song for your weekend - because I liked it so much at Sundays Grammy's minus T. Swift's dancing
 
I just purchased my first Rag & Bone jeans and to say I'm in love is an understatement
 
What a dreamy kitchen
 
A snow and ice storm that shocked the south - seriously, my mom was stuck in her school overnight.
 
 
Bronze swirl mug is a chic replacement for ceramics
 
Chicken parmesan meatballs - perfect snack for Sunday's Super Bowl
 
This dress is on my wish list for all the summer weddings on my calendar, so is this Tibi number and Valentino gorgeous-ness
 
Who's your celebrity crush? Here's mine.
 
 
 
Keep up with my weekend travels over on Instagram!


1 comment: