Friday, March 8, 2013

f r i d a y



Oh hey Friday! I love that it's finally getting a little warmer here in the south and that means lots of time is about to be spent outdoors! I was at the lake the last few days visiting with my grandmother, her sister Marjorie {isn't that such a southern name?!}, and their friends - the epitome of southern women. We laughed, we gossiped, and we ate tons of food. I heard the phrases bless her heart and well I declare so many times. It's times like these that I love; ones spent with seasoned women and getting their perspective on life, it was absolutely wonderful! Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy these fun posts from around the web . . .

A song for your weekend

A sweet video with an equally sweet couple

One of the best coffee table books

These dresses belong in my closet: here, here, and here

Watercolor nails

Models and their mothers

This little guy makes me laugh

5 ways to add color to a room

How to: make vanilla extract

The perfect chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment