Friday, October 26, 2012

happy friday.


Hope you all had a great week! My internship is fantastic! I learn something new every single day. Here's a picture in the front lobby I had to take for class. One thing I learned yesterday . . . I don't like taking pictures by myself . . . talk about awkward {I don't know what to do with my hands, ha!}

Have any fun plans for the weekend? We're trying to scope our options for this weekend . . . so many things to do to complete our list. I do see a future in carving pumpkins in Central Park though! Have a great weekend and until Monday, here are a few posts from around the web . . .

Song of the weekend

Would you be willing to do this?  How about this?!

Bed- Stuy style

New coffee addict and now this . . . oh no!

pretty in orange

Jessica Timberlake . . they're a cute couple.

Corkcicles make a perfect gift this holiday season!

Apple picking in Long Island anyone?

cute outfit for fall

still finding this hilarious . . . gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment